Thursday, December 20, 2007

Paris Je T'aime

Rating: 7.8/10
Genre: Romance
Overall value for money and time: 7.9/10

I have been searching the web for the poster I recalled seeing at my local cineplex, where it is a picture of the Effiel tower on the background, and a bunch of words on the right side (similar to the poster on the left), but to no avail. There is not one such poster available which makes me doubt my own eyes, or memory. However, moving on from the failure to upload a poster of a local flavor, I can say that this movie is one that's entirely different from any other movies you're watched so far. It comprises of many short stories by many different directors but not all the stories are linked. It shows the different prespectives of the different directors with regards to love in paris. This is another hidden gem that must not be missed!! It's really refreshing to watch movies like this once in a while where it steals you away from the norm of movie cinematography, and which gives you a totally different experience.

No comments: