Wednesday, December 19, 2007

11:14

Rating: 6.6/10
Genre: Crime
Overall value for money and time: 6.5/10

This movie is a rather low profile movie like "Identity", but not as good. It is somewhat similar to the way it is produced compared to "Crash" and since this movie came out in 2003 while "Crash" came out in 2004, I can only conclude that "Crash" kinda copied "11:14". I encountered difficulty in remembering this movie's title, if not for Rachael Leigh Cook (who I only remembered her role in "She's All That"), this movie might have been lost forever. My brother rented it at a local DVD shop and it's a movie about different people and how they all ended up in a 11.14pm car crash. Watchable movie for its good plot, relatively decent amount of humour and for Rachael Leigh Cook and Hiliary Swank ("Million Dollar Baby"). Apart from that, I don't recall any other thing fantastic about the movie.

No comments: