Saturday, August 16, 2008

Paroflops

Rating: 2.2/10
Genre: Spoofs
Overall value for money and time: 3.0/10

The concept of a spoof movie was novel and enticing... but it should have stopped with the first. Scary movie was the first spoof movie made, though brainless, it was pretty entertaining. However, more and more movies of such genre have been made and it's just torturous watching them now. Though the upcoming "Disaster Movie" is yet to be screened.. you already know what to expect. I gave "Meet the Spartans" a go at the theatres and not only was I disappointed, I was flustered! A total waste of time as well as my money! Still, I must give the director props for finding the character lookalikes. I have caught every spoof movie ironically, though only one at the cinema, hoping it would be better the next. I am now overwhelmed with disappointment as the quality of the humour and entertainment decreases with each spoof movie made. Be warned, stay away from them to avoid unnecessary consumption of your time and intelligence...


No comments: