Saturday, August 9, 2008

No Country For Old Men

Rating: 9.3/10
Genre: Thriller
Overall value for money and time: 9.3/10

A movie about a pyschotic killer on the loose chasing after the one man who stole his loot. Top notch acting by the cast especially the lead villian in this movie. He creates such an intense atmosphere throughout the screening of the movie that together with a fear so real it could make you break out in cold sweat! Well deserved oscar film for being the best movie of the year 2007. There are many scenes in this movie which made me gasps for air. No movie is perfect, and a downside of this one is that there really isn't a climax scene for the movie. I'm not sure why that is so, prolly perhaps there's just too many seat gripping scenes that you can't really rank them. The last 2 scenes of the movie didn't rocket me out of my seat but instead brought me back to reality. Still, they left a vivid impression for me. A true gem which will send a shiver down your spine and have you wonder - "What if there's really someone like him out there?" If there's a movie about the showdown of all the top villians, he's definitely going to emerge the champion...

No comments: